Available - May, 2014. Display - 540 x 960 pixels, 4.8 inches, 16M. Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8926/MSM8226 Snapdragon 400. Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat).

Why my screen has turned yellow from. the middle to. bottom

My phone. Screen. Has turned. Yellowish from. Middle to bottom. Of the screen

No actually. It was fine but a bubble or air was trapped in the screen. So I went to a repair shop and. He told he used hot air gun to remove the bubble. And the screen is of poor quality that has caused yellowish color. On screen. Is he cheating. Me or he is right? Please help me someone it's urgent

you most likely have a busted screen that needs replacing. this happens if you accidentally banged on the phone against something.

if thats the case, he burned your screen with his heat gun which does cause a yellow tint.

raj prakhar will be eternally grateful.