Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Can I repair an iPhone 6 home button flex cable?

So I went to do a screen replacement for my friend. After opening up his iPhone, I quickly noticed that the home button flex cable had been torn in half. On top of this, after replacing the screen, the iPhone came up with the "iPhone is Disabled - connect to iTunes" screen. This of course requiring a restore (and myself not yet knowing about the joys of Error 53) I proceeded with the restore. So now we have run into a fairly large problem. I can't replace the home button with a new one due to error 53 and I can't finish the restore due to error 53. Is there anyway to repair the flex cable, either by soldering it back together, or any makeshift method that anyone is aware of?

I've seen some people fix the home button but it takes some soldering skills. Here is a video of Jessa Jones doing one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enkyc7ph...

hope this helps.

Anthony Perdew will be eternally grateful.