Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

My phone is overheating and won't turn on. What do I do?

I was on on the snapchat app and my phone just randomly turned off and started getting warm. I attempted to reset it by holding both the home button and power button but it just seems to make it hotter! I need help!!

Most Helpful Answer

sounds like damage to your battery i would open up you phone and check if its burst or if there is any other damage if so either change your battery or take it to a phone repair shop to be checked over

same thing happened to me just now, it won't turn on when connected to power and it gets a bit hotter when i try to perform a hard reset. What do I do? I don't want to pay a lot of money to get it fixed!!!!!!!

My phone just fell on the ground by accidentially dropping it and suddenly the iphone started getting hot in wont turn on what should i do

elroen will be eternally grateful.