The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

What are the three cords?

I just replaced my display assembly. And now i cant hear out of the earpiece speaker when receiving calls. Can anyone tell me what the 3 cords are that i connected to put the screen back on?

jacobimarks1995, that should be the front-facing camera and sensor cable, the LCD cable connector and finally the digitizer connectors. Double check everything with this guide.

Lets see if this will help to clarify

The one for the ear speaker is the front camera, sensor cable connector. It is the one closest to the side of the iPhone away from the battery. I find it to be the most difficult of the 3 connectors to line up correctly.

Im confused. So of the 3 connectors its the one on the right that is vertical?

jacobimarks1995 will be eternally grateful.