An Android 4.4.2 smartphone released November 1, 2014.

People can't hear me when I call them

When I make a phone call people can't hear me but I can hear them my phone is not on mute the only time I can be heard is when I have my headphones on

When will the problem get fixed

I have the dame problem

The update didn't work for me

I have this problem, and this solution doesn't work for me.

Same, nothing working to fix this

If you can be heard when you are using the microphone attached to the earphones but not when you are just using the phone, it points the problem being a faulty or loose internal microphone.

One way of double checking this is to open the Sound Recorder app, record your voice for a few seconds, then play it back. If you hear nothing it definitely points to the microphone.

The microphone is located under the small paperclip sized hole at the underside of the phone. This opening may be blocked. DO NOT try to clear it by inserting anything in there, you may damage the microphone. You could try using a vacuum cleaner and just briefly hold it over the opening (it may remove any blockage) and then see if the microphone is now working. If it still doesn't work, check to see if your warranty is still valid and if so either contact the retailer or the manufacturer (depending on what your warranty states) about getting it repaired etc.

I have a tablet I have tried everything I can think of

Couldn't find answer

It is a tablet they can't hear me either way

Hi @justmenow

What is the make and model number of your tablet?

When I go live nobody can hear me and it makes me up set

My problem is I cant be heard when i call them using normal call.but they can hear me if i call them using whatsapp call

I had the SAME problem with my IPhone SE and all I had to do was restart it!

So we have to restart it again ? so they could hear me

It when I go live my fans can not hear me at all

I can hear when they call but they can't hear me on my Hisense u972 phone what can I do?

Hi @mkhaliphi

Did you try what was said in the Chosen Solution above?

I solved it. I had installed the OK GOOGLE option and all was fine unless I had used the speaker at anytime on any call.

So if you look up in settings the OK Google you have option of using it just on search screen or when you are on ANY screen.

Get rid of the any screen part and wahlaaa.

Did anyone try this fix of changing the "ok Google" option? Have had no trouble since.

Voice has been recording but other person has not been listening me.

D'Angelo Scharkley will be eternally grateful.