The LG G4 was released in the US in early June 2015, as always focusing on high-end specifications and a refined fashion sense that makes it stand out in the premium smartphone market. Each version of the phone will have a different model number based on if it is sold by a carrier or sold by LG as a US Unlocked or International model.

LG G4 Camera won't focus

A few days ago I dropped my phone and now my camera refuses to focus. Even on manual mode when I try to adjust the focus it stays at a constant macro focus- everything is always blurry!

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried replacing the rear housing but that didn't do anything.

Most Helpful Answer

The camera connector may be loosen as it is droped from the height. Try to connector the camera flex again. If that still can't help, your camera may be broken. Here is how to remove the back camera: LG G4 Rear Camera Replacement

Hey, I have the same issue with my LG G4 camera. I want to do what you suggested (connect the camera flex again), but I have no idea how to do it. Can you help?

sdustinnguyen will be eternally grateful.