Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

Your deivce is not compatible with this version

I reset to factory defaults. Apps were working fine until I tried to download them again that is when I recevived the message that my device wasn't compatible for this device.

Have you tried updating the Google Play Store app?

Open the app, tap Settings, scroll down to Build Version, tap to enter. If there is an update option select it and allow it to update. Try to download an app and see if it works.

If it says it is already up to date, try the following: From Main Menu on phone go to Settings > Apps > swipe right to All > scroll down to Google Play Store, tap to enter, tap clear data. Try to download an app. Hopefully this may help you.

I got a Samsung tab 3 and cant connect tv cant fint it

Got usb wire to Samsung tablet to tv still cant find it

Tory Carkoski will be eternally grateful.