The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why won't my phone boot?

During the start phase of the phone it has a few lines of code that come up

And after " borrowed blocks 16" it just stops

Most Helpful Answer

See what other advice you get. But I would just Restore the iPhone with iTunes on computer. You may have to put the iPhone into Recovery Mode or DFU Mode if iTunes does not recognize the iPhone.

Your issue is a bad part. Possibly camera or gyro sensor. Here's a easy way to find out what went bad. Open the 5c. Remove the plates covering the connectors for the screen.

(KEEP NOTE WHERE EACH SCREW CAME FROM. IF YOU PUT THE WRONG ONE IN THE WRONG SPOT. IT WILL DAMAGE THE BOARD remove or disconnect the camera. Try to boot with phone semi open. If it boots. Its a bad camera. If not. Unplug another connector and try again. It usually ends up being a gyro sensor. But if you still have a issue keep testing all connectors. In sum cases. It is the LCD or dijitiser (even if they work they can be bad)

If you need to know how to do any steps. In sure there's a guide on ifixit

Hope this helped.

Brad thanks for your help it was a faulty camera like you said. Now I can let the people here in Germany know. They wanted me to reload the software. And I sort of knew that it wasn‘t a software issue. Thanks again Wayne

LyleC will be eternally grateful.