The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen not cracked but won't show any display powered up no backlight.

ITunes want me to unlock phone but cannot due no display not working .

Please help

Mike.

I have the same problem unfortunately, and oh how annoying it is. Phone will power up, but the screen stays sort of a midnight blue color and that's it. But....! If someone calls, it rings cant answer it tho. If my bluetooth had been on I would probably still be able to use my headseat but not so lucky. All of my alarms go off in the morning too but cant slide the screen so all I can do is snooze them and then they go off continuously ALL DAY! No cracks in the screen, no water damage like AT ALL, always had a case on it. Just came out of my pocket like this one day????

Hello Mike,

I suggest you give more details in your question. I am no expert but I do not fully understand what you mean... Your phone powers up but the display stays black?

Sorry ! Yes what I should have stated was I know the phone is charging because itunes can communicate while connected through my PC.

Mike will be eternally grateful.