Possible water damage, not turning on?

I've recently dropped my iPhone 5s in water. after drying it out, it turned on, and worked fine, other than my lock button not responding, and slight damage to the lcd. after leaving it in rice, it has turned itself off, showing me the charge sign when plugged in, will start up to the apple screen, then it's just a blue screen? usually having this effect I'll reboot my phone, but being tge lock button is unusable, I'm pretty lost. i don't have iTunes i could connect too, nor an iCloud account. Help!

sounds like damage to the lcd is worse than you thought it might need a new screen

Sharni will be eternally grateful.