Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Swapped out logic board screen is black.

Took the advice of another,... ;-0 Swapped out logic board on an A1387 not sure what carrier with a board from same model Verizon. Nothing happened so I swapped them back. Got a black screen seems like the lcd works. I knew better then to mess with this, but I did. So what did I screw up? Certain I fried the digitizer.

have you tried reseating the the lcd connector ?

when I restart all phone on and waiting only apple sine

You are stuck in restore mode.

Try this. Because it sounds like a restore mode issue. Do this. Download Itunes start Itune on the Computer then turn on the Iphone holding the power and home button at the same time. See if a charger cable pops up on screen. If so connect with a usb to your computer and follow the restore promtsnon Itunes. Other wise yo need to open up the iphone if you repaired it and check all your connections. Plus if you are messing with an iphone that is 5 or higher mainly six look up error 53.

lucytenpercent78 will be eternally grateful.