Repair guides and support for your Samsung TV.

How remove colored vertical lines all over screen of my LED TV?

How can I repair my Samsung Model LN55C630 LED TV?

Colored vertical lines appear all over the screen. At first they were going away after some time, but it has been getting worse and worse, and now they just last forever.

i hit the side for a while it work .but now thats no good

Help vertical lines on my led computer

@tmawia lets start off different here. You need to ask your own question. So use this link https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask and give as much detail as possible. The more detail you give the better your chance to get it repaired. Right now it sounds like a bad LCD :-)

Vertical lines on my led computer it started last year. It began to vanish after some time but they keep on appearing please help

Alex Malozemoff vertical lines are most commonly caused by a bad t-Con board. I suggest to remove the back of your TV and to check the boards for any obvious damage etc. After that consider the T-con board. Part number for that is BN81-04162A

Actually, first part of the answer was enough. No replacement of t-con board was necessary. We took off the back and just jiggled the input board in the lower left corner of the tv, as viewed from the back (I don't think this is the t-con board; it has all the coax and other inputs on it). Presto! The lines were gone. It looks like some kind of grounding problem. Massoud's video clip was the clue. Thank you, Massoud!

Please could you post the link to Massoud's video? I have a similar problem with my Samsung TV. Thanks so much in advance.

I think this is the link Alex is refering to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsu3nGQ...

I have this problem also, but the back of my tv doesn't look like the one on the video. Mine is about 8 years old and 44 in. Would the same method work?

I have a Samsung 47" flat screen about 6 years old and developed the vertical lines as well. The lines never seemed to go away after a while. I was thinking of getting a new one and was vacuuming the back of the TV (wall mount) and in the process the vacuum attachment tapped the back right corner with the inputs and the lines went away. The lines will occasionally return and I just reach behind the tv and tap on the set just above the inputs and the lines will go away. Sometimes it helps to let the tv run with the lines on for a minute or two then tap. Though obviously not a permanent solution I have been doing this for a month now and all is well if you do not mind this temporary fix.

OK, I found even the simpler solution "JUST TAP ON THE BACK SIDE OF YOUR TV" lines go away haha...I was pleasantly surprised!! My TV is 7 years old

That work. Just hit the back of the tv.

Thank you for sharing this anonymous 4738; I think this worked for my AOC IPS monitor

i see vertical lines on my Samsung smart tv, 46 inches .how can i get rid of these lines

Alex Malozemoff will be eternally grateful.