Can you tell me what these components are please?

Hi, I was swapping out a housing and doing a glass-only repair on my own iPhone 5s, and I have damaged 2 components on the board.

I have found a schematic and I can tell you that one is FL11 - is this what is causing the battery percentage to not work and the phone to restart while charging?

The other that is missing - L7 - next to the dock connector - would this cause the left channel of the headphones not to work.

Those are the only 2 faults I can find with the device now that the LCD is repaired.

Can anyone tell me if its an easy fix (for someone competent at micro soldering - not me) and what each component actually is - possibly with a link to buy.

All help is much appreciated.

Also, would either of these components being missing cause the iPhone to bluescreen and reboot?

martinjmcinnes FL11 is a 120Ohm 210mA filter bead in a 01005 package. "is this what is causing the battery percentage to not work and the phone to restart while charging" that is correct. You'll need it. L7 is a 80ohm 1000mA 25% Ferrite Bead in a 0201 package. You are corrector about the Left headphone output on that one. A TDK MMZ0402S121CT000 would be a suitable replacement. Available at digikey. For L7 a Murata BLM03PX800SN1D available at Mouser is a suitable replacement.

Nice one! - 17p and 9p for parts on Mouser - whopping £12 delivery charge. Will need to try and track some down in the UK

martinjmcinnes will be eternally grateful.