Can I swap iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s screens?

I have a 5s with a broken screen, like it turns on but doesn't light up. It still senses touch, i can tell when i hold home button and hear siri I can speak and tap the screen to make it work. Now my 5c is icloud locked by some random person who scammed a friend of mine on ebay so he just gave it to me for parts and i was wondering if i can take the 5c screen, like the whole thing and put it on the 5s. If i cant take the whole scren with flex cables can i take individual pars of the screen?

awsome10106, they are not compatible. The 5C uses a AA22LB-P 28 contact connector (14 on each side) and the 5S uses a BM15AP(0.8)-22DS-0.35V 22 connector (11 on each side). You will notice that the 5c is a larger connector,even just by looking at the image provided to you.

alright thanks, saved me a lot of time.

Long answer short... No you cannot :/

hyrqBot will be eternally grateful.