looking for good Chinese manufacturers

I've been searching for the past few weeks for suppliers for iPhone 6 and 6 plus screens from china and i cant for the life of me tell the difference between all the manufacturers.

Im opening a repair shop in Kuwait and i'm looking for the best supplier of screens to deal with. i'm looking for quality.

if anyone can help with good manufacturers or companies to deal with.

thank you

Hamed Al-Julaibi

you can contact www.cellphoneage.com as we are china supplier with factory behind. Let's discuss and see how we can cooperate

Jubelot that would be a great question to ask "the pro's" on this part of ifixit. "Answers" ,the part where we are right now, has great people that volunteer to help others with their repair, may not have those answers. Some on here are business owners but may not have the supply demands that a "pro" would need.

Jubelot will be eternally grateful.