apple logo flashe then phone dies after battery and screen replacement

I recently replaced my iphone 6 battery and screen. after I did this the phone does not power on. when I plug it into the charger the phone turns on for a milisecond, turns off, and then turns back on for a milisecond, and this loop continues until I unplug the device. When I hold the home button + power button nothing happens. When I hold the home button and connect to itunes the phone starts to restore but then I get an error 9 message. I even went as far as putting the old screen and battery back in the phone and yet nothing happens.

your problem is battery,just replace it again.battery don't have voltage supply.

and also thats why you have error 9 .

even without battery,when you put your device on charger.

it reboot on apple logo only...

This makes sense since nothing else seems to be the problem, I will try this and post my results. Thanks!

davidkravets will be eternally grateful.