How to shut shutter camera from japan set?

i want shut the shutter of camera but my set is from japan.. how it gonna work?? do i need to jailbreak or something else?? l love taking a photo but coz of the sound make me annoying to take a selfie.. help me!! tq

Can anyone confirm that using assistive touch to silence the phone still works on iOS 10.2?

You could always just put the sound on silent...

it would not be at all . I 've tried many times but it still the same

I'm really sorry. Very confused. That absolutely works. Maybe it's different in Japan?

The shutter sounds cannot be silenced on Japanese models due to legal requirements. The only way to hack this is to JB the phone and patch necessary files.

Oh, thanks Tom! Gosh, I just couldn't figure out what they were talking about

Thanks TomChai & iMedic for your feedback!

Most Helpful Answer

You can physically silence the phone by completely blocking the speaker, on iPhone 5s this is pretty effective.

EykaaEsa will be eternally grateful.