Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

I washed my iPhone and got it wet.

Afer 4 days in a bag of rice, it will finally turn on, but the screen shows moisture inside.... how can I take it apart or dry it faster

follow the guide to take lcd front screen off, take lcd apart from digitiser and leave to dry, you can do the bag of rice or airing cupboard for a few days after,but you really need to clean it thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol to get rid of the residue on the motherboard. see what happens after the drying before you get excited with the alcohol it may just work fine without this step, but if it doesn't i'd definitely do it. avoid any advice for hairdryer/low temp oven you'll just cook something in the phone.

Kristin will be eternally grateful.