The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Replacing Digitizer- How much would it cost?

So I dropped my phone and it hit my metal frame of my bed. Despite having a case on it the top right corner of my phone cracked. Now the whole right side of my phone isn't responding to touch and it has a lot of different colored lines through it. I'm pretty sure it is just the digitizer but If I wanted to get that replaced at your shop, how much would the whole repair be? thank you.

kailey crawford "I wanted to get that replaced at your shop" ifixit does not do repair. Here you can get free advice on how to fix it yourself. Use this guide and this assembly to repair your phone.

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

yes they do i've brought my phone in before to get it repaired

ifixit repaired your display before?

You need to change whole screen mate

kailey crawford will be eternally grateful.