An entry level smartphone released in April 2014. Available in black and white.

How to fix my phone it won't turn on

My phone don't won't to turn on an I had it on the charger an it still don't want to turn on i not knw what is wrong with it

No it didn't work I hold it down for a long time an nothing came on

Sorry my suggestions didn't work. Maybe you should check your warranty and if still valid contact the manufacturer or the retailer for a warranty repair.

try Going into safe mode or may be just reset the phone follow https://goo.gl/O5wQVL see if that helps you

Can you help me please because is the same problem that I have

Hi @jmisaias,

Did you try all the options given in the Chosen Solution below?

Do you get any response from the phone when you connect the charger that it is charging?

If you do get an indication that it is charging, see how to perform a hard reset below.

If you do not get a response from the phone that it is charging, try connecting it via a USB cable to a PC and see if you get a charging indication

If you do get a charging indication, allow it to charge for approximately an hour. Then try turning on the phone. If it turns on, it means that you have a faulty charger and it needs to be replaced.

If it still does not turn on you need to do a hard reset - see below.

If you do not get a response from the phone when it has been connected to either a charger or a PC, then you either have a faulty charging circuit in the phone or a faulty battery.

How to perform a hard reset on your phone.

This will restore your phone to factory default condition.

All your downloaded apps and user data will be erased. A hard reset is best done with a charged battery.

Follow these steps:

1. Make sure your phone is off and the charger is disconnected.

2. Press and hold Volume Down + Menu button + Power button (all three together) until you see the menu of Recovery mode. Then release the buttons.

3. Select option "wipe data/factory reset"

(using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to confirm).

4. Now choose from the menu "Yes -- delete all user data".

5. After that press Power button to enter "reboot system now".

The phone is now resetting, be patient, it takes a few minutes.

I

my phone still wont come on

I tink it crash caz I recently download a game and suddenly my fone wont come on, pls advice me what to do

Hi @baichu

I assume you mean that you tried the 'hard reset' procedure as written above and it did not come on. Is this correct?

Do you get any indication on the phone when you try to charge the battery?

How long have you had the phone?

My blue life play 2 won't come on but when I press the power button the backlight flashes that's all! HELP PLZ!!!!

cant perform a reset if the thing won't come on....

If your Android device’s battery is almost dead, you’ll often see an “empty battery” indicator on the screen when you try to turn it on. But, if you let the battery completely die, your phone or tablet won’t respond at all when you press the Power button.

To fix this problem, just plug your Android phone or tablet into a wall charger and let it charge. You can’t just plug it in and try to turn it on immediately — you’ll need to give it a few minutes to charge first.

Plug it in and let it charge for fifteen minutes or so. Come back later and try to power it on with the Power button. If the problem was caused by a dead battery, it should boot up normally.

If it doesn’t work at all, try plugging the device in with a different cable and charger. The charger or cable could be broken and preventing an otherwise-good device from charging.

• Pull the Battery or Long-Press the Power Button
  • Perform a Factory Reset From Recovery Mode
  • Restore Your Device’s Firmware

Thankyou

What about if it is power off and does not respond when I make it power on and it lights flashlight when I try to power on.

i have a blue v1 phone. the camera would not take regular photos. it only takes selfie pictures. what do i do?

I have a blu dash m2 won't display

When I try to power on but it only sound but no working on screen

i have a BLU phone model neo 4.5.. It 'on' but not booting to desktop instead shown china/English factory mode.

boot and go back to same mode.

not even indicating battery charging.

Hi. Im using oppo r1l . It cant on when im not using a charger. But when i charge it, it say battery full already. But when i pull off the charger then it automatically off. How to solve it? Thank you.

my phone screen has been broke so i later went to a work shop an said my phone is a copy phone an dey done have the screen, so now am desperately upset so i need ur help if i can see they copy screen online pls....

v9 cannot power up…how to fix prblum

Brian Harris will be eternally grateful.