An entry level smartphone released in April 2014. Available in black and white.

How to fix my phone it won't turn on

My phone don't won't to turn on an I had it on the charger an it still don't want to turn on i not knw what is wrong with it

No it didn't work I hold it down for a long time an nothing came on

Sorry my suggestions didn't work. Maybe you should check your warranty and if still valid contact the manufacturer or the retailer for a warranty repair.

try Going into safe mode or may be just reset the phone follow https://goo.gl/O5wQVL see if that helps you

Do you get any response from the phone when you connect the charger that it is charging?

If you do get an indication that it is charging, see how to perform a hard reset below.

If you do not get a response from the phone that it is charging, try connecting it via a USB cable to a PC and see if you get a charging indication

If you do get a charging indication, allow it to charge for approximately an hour. Then try turning on the phone. If it turns on, it means that you have a faulty charger and it needs to be replaced.

If it still does not turn on you need to do a hard reset - see below.

If you do not get a response from the phone when it has been connected to either a charger or a PC, then you either have a faulty charging circuit in the phone or a faulty battery.

How to perform a hard reset on your phone.

This will restore your phone to factory default condition.

All your downloaded apps and user data will be erased. A hard reset is best done with a charged battery.

Follow these steps:

1. Make sure your phone is off and the charger is disconnected.

2. Press and hold Volume Down + Menu button + Power button (all three together) until you see the menu of Recovery mode. Then release the buttons.

3. Select option "wipe data/factory reset"

(using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to confirm).

4. Now choose from the menu "Yes -- delete all user data".

5. After that press Power button to enter "reboot system now".

The phone is now resetting, be patient, it takes a few minutes.

I

my phone still wont come on

I tink it crash caz I recently download a game and suddenly my fone wont come on, pls advice me what to do

Hi @baichu

I assume you mean that you tried the 'hard reset' procedure as written above and it did not come on. Is this correct?

Do you get any indication on the phone when you try to charge the battery?

How long have you had the phone?

My blue life play 2 won't come on but when I press the power button the backlight flashes that's all! HELP PLZ!!!!

cant perform a reset if the thing won't come on....

Remove the battery connected and than plug it in, if Apple logo comes on and off than its the battery. if doesn't than send your phone to me.

Hi can somebody tell me what to do bec.my fon huwae p8lite not on or charging after I restart it

my phone battery is dead and it wont take charging to come on, what should I do?

When i put my phone to charge only alcatel and pixi would come up and turn off and the they come up again

My phone is not switching on it just show micromax symbol and keeps it shown until i remove the battery. It also show charging indicaterand it is fully charged .

Please let me know what i can do

My phone won't turn on

Whenever I turn my phone on it stays on a gray screen and the only way to take it off is to take the battery in and out its really annyoing because it worked perfectly fine then i got a new phone and it broke so this one is my backup but it just gets stuck on this same grey screen

My phone is 2 years old i have a blu 5.5 never been drop or any water damage and it will not come on at all

I just bought my Blu vivo xl 2 and when ever I use it the part with the flash feels warm. Is it normal? My phone is just 3 days old.

None of these suggestions seems to work. What now????

Brian Harris will be eternally grateful.