Ripped off pad when removing battery. Is my iPod still okay?

I was soldering off the battery terminals and the last pad came off. How can I fix this? I no longer have the old battery with the pad on it.

Thank you in advance.

Ronni Denny post some images of the damage with your question so we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that

I added the photo.

I also have another iPod touch 4th gen logic board that has all of the pads on it, could I possibly use one of those pads on this iPod?

Ronni Denny you most likely cannot. the solder pads are actually solder to the traces. If you would use a microscope and a very fine needle and carefully scrape the top layer material where the original pad was, you'd find a connector right about in the middle of the pad. Anyhow, your only option will be to try to solder a wire from the battery connector to a trace from that pad. Clean your board and give us another picture which is straigh on and a bit closer.

Ronni Denny will be eternally grateful.