Released in 2013 Model number: ONETOUCH 7024W FCC ID: RAD386

Why won't my phone go past the tmobile screen on start up

shows charging battery when off and plugged in, powering on it stays at T-Mobile screen I've cleared cache, factory reset still no luck

my alcatel one touch pop icon is in a boot loop on the logo screen ....i have followed all the instructions on how to boot into safe mode .....it just won't go into safe mode. i have powered on device when the logo pops i have held both the volume up and down buttons but, still nothing please help....how long do you hold the buttons?

when i turn on my smartphone s4 samssung it doesnt get past through the t mobile logo what could i do

mine is an LG Optimus (something with a 9) and I have the white screen with the pink T-Mobile letters. I can turn it off and see the little circle for charging, it quick flashes to the black LG logo quick and goes to the white screen. Ive hard started by taking out the battery and it just always goes to the white screen and does nothing.

So what happens if I can't shut off my phone when it's stuck on that screen ? Wait until the battery dies ?

Thank you for your help.

Sherri

When stuck on Tmobile logo, do a master reset and then wait for about 5-6 mins while the phone is stuck on the carrier logo screen. afterwards the phone will start to finish the installation and will resume booting up.

Your stuck on the "Splash Screen or "Carrier Logo" Try booting into safe mode.Power on the device and when the phone starts to boot up, hold the power for about 7 -10 seconds, when the white alcatel splash screen with the blue writing on the screen comes up, immediately start pressing both of the volume buttons at the same time. If your lucky... the phone will boot into safe mode.

UMM yeah can somebody tell me whats wrong with it as it turns on but only to the logo manufacturers logo on the screen &says powered by android

My Samsung GS3 won't open up past the T- mobile logo after I factory reset it. It won't even go into safe mode when I tried holding all the buttons as instructed.

Thanks, for the solution as my alcatel C9 pop smartphone was stuck in the logo screen and cannot turn on.

I had the same issue and after playing around with it I fixed it. There is an app that stopping your phone from booting pass the carrier logo. Hopefully your phone was recently backed up. Do a factory reset and restore your phone. Limit how much app to restore. If you want to go the extra mile then restart your phone after installing a new app. You can figure out which app screws with ur phone

Does anyone even read solutions before posting. Boot your phone in safe mood and do a factory reset. Hopefully you have backed up your phone. Only reinstall apps you really need. There is an app preventing your phone from properly booting. Mine was an app word scamble.

When it starts to reboot hold down the power key till it goes black then hold both the power button and the UP volume. It goes into a safe mode and gives you options

When it get to safe mode and options what do I click on ?

I did exactly that and it went to safe mode but I had no idea what to click on when I got there, please help me Paul @paulcl

Just wait for a few min it worked for me

Oh really I think he did turn it on and wait already better answer next time thanks

This is actually the answer, Just wait 5-6 mins after performing master reset while the phone is stuck in the carrier logo screen. If phone starts to heat up don't worry, wait the time and the phone will reboot and say that its installing and optimizing the apps.

I took the back out, pulled out my battery and SD CARD, kept my SD card out - put the battery back in, rebooted it and it went past the T-Mobile screen for me. I have an LG Phone...

when i turn on my smartphone Samsung galaxy grand prime doesn't get past through the first screen which shows "Samsung galaxy grand prime powered by android", and its blinking. I tried to open through safe mode by pressing and holding the three button you said. First a warning page came, I pressed continue and a page shows OS is downloading, but I waited for 5 hours it didn't complete. I think you will help me.

eljeffeblair will be eternally grateful.