The Sony Xperia Z is an Android based phone that was released in 2013. It is one of the largest phones of the Xperia family with a 5-inch full HD display. Model numbers include C6603/C6602.

Touch not working after new Touch&LCD replacement

Hello ZFix really good video helping a lot - thank you very much!

I successed in nearly everything meaning new Touch screen& LCD is on and the phone is on and look OK with light, sound etc. - but, but unfortunately the touch screen don't work at all?

Do you have any idea about the reason, the error etc.?

Kind regards

Jørgen Garp

The problem is solved : It is the Touch&LCD screen which is broken meaning the connection in the bottom of the screen is broken and then no touch!

I also had this problem with my xperia z, I've read in other places that this is a common problem of replacement screens and it's best to always test your screen by plugging into the body of your phone before installing the screen fully and voiding whatever conditions the seller might have on their return policy

jorgengarp44 will be eternally grateful.