Active 550-watt 2-way PA speaker system with 12" woofer and 1.35" compression driver.

23 Questions View all

Where can I find a plastic "PUSH" head to fix the fuse?

Hi there,

I try to find a solution to repair my monitor B212D.

I lost the plastic part of the "PUSH head" to fix the fuse inside.

And I don't know how and where I could buy a new one ?

Do someone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot


Seb from Paris

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Chosen Solution


I think that this is what you are looking for.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 4


Thank you so much !


Add a comment

Add your answer

davietsebastien will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 1

All Time: 266