Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

does not charge, does not show connection to I tune.

I fix the broken screen of I6 and put back together. worked great. I realize it was not charging keep on saying cable is not compatible. I tried this

hold the dismiss and unplug the charger and put back in. It showed charging sign but actually didn't charge. I noticed charging percentage was going down.

I connected it to computer and tried to upgrade the software, then it stuck in I tune showed the problem of -18 and later on 2001.

I have soft ware downloaded to get exit from i tune ( i phone care for Mac) and I tried to exit but it say no connection to the computer while there was connection. I got new cable from at&t store compatible with apple. again it did not help.

How to solve this. I have same problem with I 4s too.

You might need a new charge port. Also try using a full original cable from the Apple Store.

I tried both , did not work.

Cellphonefix will be eternally grateful.