Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

My SIM tray is stuck on a iPhone 4

Hi guys, I brought an R-SIM(a SIM unlocking sim tray) and I put the SIM tray in the bloody so called iPhone but for crap's sake the bloody *!&*^#% thing wouldn't frickin come out. I bent the *!&*^#% SIM tool. Now it has eaten my god bloody %#*@ SIM. I sent a bloody message to the tatty R-SIM company. They said it was my reliable phone . Sorry about my language. Any ideas on how to get the bloody %#*@ thing out. Im frickin wasting 20 quid a month on that SIM

That will work mate but the flippin thing is, I don't have a %#*@ mini screwdriver!! Bare furiously angry now

"Hi guys, I brought an R-SIM(a SIM unlocking sim tray) and I put the SIM tray in the bloody so called iPhone but for crap's sake the bloody *!&*^#% thing wouldn't frickin come out. I bent the *!&*^#% SIM tool. Now it has eaten my god bloody %#*@ SIM. I sent a bloody message to the tatty R-SIM company. They said it was my reliable phone . Sorry about my language. Any ideas on how to get the bloody %#*@ thing out. Im frickin wasting 20 quid a month on that SIM"

if you write (S)(H)(I)(T) it will come up as some other $@$* thingy

if you use force that's what you get :P

you could take it appart or just blow the $@$* out that phone xd (i'm Samsung guy if you curious)

if you take the phone appart (just look it up on ifixit) you should be able to push that thing of (or blow the crap out....Iphone....)

i would say an easy Level 2 repair......

(hit thanks if i helped)

Visax Jasmit will be eternally grateful.