Where can I order a spare battery?

I do not find a place to order a new Archos 50 Diamond battery. The battery is connected with a 6-pin orange ribbon to the phone. The marking on the battery is:

Beijing Benywave technology Co.,Ltd

Polymer Li-ion 3.8V 2700mAh (10.26Wh)

Model: TBT5701

1|CP4/60/76

Limited Charge Voltage: 4.35V

Date: 20150413

Hi Sissou,

how is it going with the battery you bought ? Does it work ?

thanks

Julien

Still waiting the delivery...

Hi Sissou,

did you receive the new battery ?

Yes I received it but it does not work. However it does not mean the battery is not adapted since my phone has fallen in water. I just wanted to test if the battery or the phone was dead.

Hi sisssou

I have the same problem with my 50 diamond, the battery is dead.

Please can you give me the adress where you bought your battery

Please thank you

Most Helpful Answer

we might not be able to find the exact same battery, however this one looks pretty similar

http://www.dx.com/fr/p/cubot-replacement...

the pin is not on the right side, but I will continue searching for such battery

Thanks, I ordered this one, I'll let you now if it works.

great ! I really hope it will just fit right !

hi,

still no news from the battery provider ?

thanks

Julien, j'ai le même problème que vous ma batterie semble défectueuse. Je parle moyennement anglais mais il ma semblé comprendre que la batterie commandé pas Sisssou était "conforme" mais que cela ne marchait pas pour lui car il avait un autre problème et qu'il avait voulu tester si cela provenait de la batterie. Avez vous finalement trouvé le bon modèle ?

with the pin on the right side :

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/like/151764079933...

a bit more powerfull too, I can't find the exact size, it might be a bit to large/long

Bonjour,

J'ai trouvé une batterie d'une autre marque que celle d'origine.

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01GE72...

Je l'ai branché. Donc...

Le téléphone se rallume mais doit être constamment branché avec la prise sur secteur.

Cela m'a permis d'allumer le téléphone et récupérer toutes mes photos, données etc... via la prise usb sur mon ordi.

Bon Courage

Cyril

Bonjour Cyril,

même problème sur mon 50 diamond, avez-vous résolu le PB avec cette batterie HUAWEI ou est-ce que çà ne marche définitivement qu'en branchant le chargeur (donc aucun intérêt sauf récupérer les données) ?

merci d'avance,

cdlt

Christophe

You can't find a battery on Internet ? Tape battery for Archos 50 Dimond ! And you should find something... And if it doesn't work well ... I know change of telephone is horrible nobody likes it ! But you will have to 1 day...

Good luck and good surching !!

Dear Antoine,

as you might guess, Sisssou most probably already searched for "Archos 50 diamond battery" on internet, and didn't find anything.

Sisssou then tried searching with the exact battery model references and didn't find anything.

I actually did the same as Sisssou, and the only info I found is Sisssou's post.

I feel a bit less lonely, but still stupid for breaking the connectivity port between the phone and the battery, while disassembling the phone to change its screen.

So... no I have a screen, but no more battery.

I'm french, I bought a french phone thinking I was doing something good for a french company, but deeply regret it.

Archos is just the brand to forget if you want to find spare parts.

As Sisssou will, I would be very gratefull if someone can tell me where I can find spare parts like the battery for my phone...

Julien

Hello everyone,

I've found this one :

http://www.aboutbatteries.com/index.html...

However its capacity seems very low in comparison with the one provided at first with the phone...

I have not ordered it yet.

Has anyone tried it?

Many thanks,

Richard

Has anyone tried a Cubot S600 battery? It looks very similar to the Archos 50 Diamond one: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/CUBOT-S60...

Hi everyone,

Same for me; my Archos's battery is out of order. I've tried to find a spare one on internet, but nothing except the "Cubot" one as below.

Does someone tried it? or another solution? I'm really disappointed not to find a spare one - this phone works usually fine.

Thanks for your help or feedbacks.

Have a good day.

Matthieu

sissssou will be eternally grateful.