I need help with my iPhone 5s

when I plug in the wall but just turns me off the apple and then black screen try DFU but neither detects the pc or mac

Hello Zaiko,

Since trying DFU did not work, one sure fire option is downloading a ios data recovery app to your computer. Here is a link to were you can find one for both a PC or Mac computer. http://www.recovery-ios.com/iphone-stuck....

Best Wishes!

Jordan

the problem is that the mac or pc cannot detect the iphone and i cant use the dfu mode

Stupid question - but did you do a hard reset on the device? (Hold sleep/awake and home button until it shuts down completely, then reset it.) That fixed mine when it had the same problem.

Zaiko will be eternally grateful.