Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Where can I find iPhones that don't work?

Becouse I love watching your videos and other !! But I was wondering were can I find IPhone that don't work any more !! I would love to fixe many IPhone ! Please answer ! I now this is a question in many other but please answer ! I would love to spend my life fixing all devices !!

You can buy dead phones on ebay or amazon most people sell them for parts ask your friends and family if they have any old broken phones The best way to learn is to try follow guilds if you go to the repair guild section of this site you can find guilds that can help with most any phone repair.

Hope this helps and good luck on your road to fixing

Thanks !! I don't have a Apple family and my friends don't want to give there old IPhone ! But thanks to have read my problem ! But I already search on many sits but I didn't find things but I will search better !!

good luck Antoine

Offer your friends some money ;-)

This answer was originally to another question.

Try Craigs List for broken phones in your area.

Antoine Fondeur will be eternally grateful.