Released on July 28, 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini is a cell phone that features an 8 MP rear camera, 720p display, fingerprint scanner, and water resistance. It has a larger display, increased battery life, and an updated camera from its older brother, the Galaxy S5.

Samsung galaxy s5 mini Overheating and draining

Dear Friends ! I'm Writing because i need your help . I have bought a samsung galaxy s5 mini but it keep overheating and draining , I want to know which part is not working properly so i can buy it and replace to an local tech .

I don't think that is the battery because i bought a new one ( don't know if its original or not ) and persist the same problem . A local tech said that is not working properly the power supply device in the circuit but he didn't showed which part is it .

Have a local technician test the battery. a bad battery can over heat and not stay charged. If it does end up being the battery here is a link to one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-EB-BG800CBE-...

sashen141 will be eternally grateful.