Phone won´t start. Frozen on apple logo

Hi.

I have an iPhone 5S in for a repair. The customer accidentally put a wrong charger in the phone, and the changing port broke.

So I replaced the charging port and the phone turned on when I put in the charger.

But, it´s frozen on the apple logo.. It won´t boot properly. Once in a while it gets a white screen or a black screen..

Does someone know what might cause this issue?

-Alex

After some minutes it turns off...

Might have fried the battery, try testing it with a new one. If that doesn't work then there is a logic board issue

Tried a new battery.. Same issue..

put the logic board under a microscope and check for any burn marks on any of the components. You might have to have the phone sent out to a micro-solderer

Nick, how many people out of, say 10,000, have access to a microscope? Not a real helpful answer.

Probably the power IC problem, needs micro soldering 99%.

alex will be eternally grateful.