The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why won't my 5c connect to WiFi or iTunes after being dropped?

My son dropped his 5c. Destroyed the screen and it fell out after the drop. I got the screen repaired and now it will not connect to wifi. It will search and find the WiFi but will not log on. Someone suggested reset network settings which did not work. I then tried doing a hard reset but when I connect the phone to itunes it picks it up then shuts off. It's Almost like when there is a short in the charger and you have to wiggle the chord to get it to charge. However I have used several different chords to connect to the computer which makes me think it is a connection with the phone. I originally thought maybe it was the WiFi wire but now i am clueless because it will not connect either way. The phone does make calls and he is able to text the phone also does charge.

did you tried hard reset ?

Yes thanks it won't let me do a hard reset because it will not connect to iTunes through the computer.

no need iTunes to hard reset

Well it does sound like the Lightning dock needs to be replaced. Which does have an antennae wire on it. Is it getting any cell signal?

Thanks yes it is getting cell signal it will accept and make calls and send text

Then the wifi antennae needs to be changed

Thatmom will be eternally grateful.