Cracked and now the screen isn't working!

I recently dropped my phone and it got cracked all around the home button (home button works still) it also got cracked on the sides at the top and on the screen. I didn't have any issues with the phone since being cracked until today. I dropped it by accident and the fall was close to the ground and on carpet. After I picked it up it wasn't cracked, but the display and screen was glitching and it has vertical and horizontal lines on the display. The line are green,blue,and red. It's also not letting me touch certain areas on the phone. I want to be able to save my photos too! Anybody know what I can do to fix it?

The LCD and touch screen are broken. Buy a new screen from ifixit and replace the screen.

Cool will be eternally grateful.