A smartphone in the Ascend series by Huawei, released October 2014.

Gallery does not let me share photos

Whenever i go to my gallery to try to share a picture it doesnt give me options to share it just opens another app. it opens google pic, and other downloaded apps that i have but never the share options.

I think you need to clear default app settings by going to either:

- Settings > Apps/Applications > Default Applications, and the clear all.

or

- Settings > Apps/Applications > Google+ > Clear Defaults

and redo the previous operation for Picasa and Gallery and then try sharing again.

It should give you the options to choose the app you want to use and give you the options to use same app every time or just once, select just once in order to use a different app every time.

Hope this works!

I fixed it, i went to app manager and i put reset app preferences thanks ✌

Also did the same

Settings

Apps

Manage app

Menu

Reset app preferences

Thanks this solved it constantly going to Whatsapp as the default; i can now choose as before. :)

What App does it offer to open? An Email app maybe, by attaching the photos to a new email to share them? A social media app (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram..) and creates a new post with the pictures?

Are you trying to share the photos by text? you Gallery app doesn't have a built-in capacity to share photos to someones else's Gallery app. Sharing a photo has to be done either by email, text, bluetooth.. or any other app.

I try to share it but it opens picasa and google+ app it doesnt give me the option to pick where i want to share it. When you put share it gives you options like facebook, twitter, email, etc but it does not let me choose it, it opens google +

What is your current android version? and have you updated all your apps?

djelipsis will be eternally grateful.