all boot option option tried. press f4 for recovery

I would like to buy a second hand samsung series 9 laptop. But with error " all boot option tried.

Press f4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any others key for next boot loop iteration."

My question is, with error like above, can i re-install the laptop with fresh windows 8?

If yes, how to do it?

Thank you.

good kee it u

Most Helpful Answer

Go to bios setting > boot> disabled secure boot>os made selection >cms and uefi os > save and exit Enjoy....

Made an account just to say "Holy sh*t. That worked." Thanks for keeping it simple.

Thanks , changed some things and disconnected cmos batt , and this thing started... I knew that it was something in the BIOS

Just like the first commenter, I made an account just to say that this works beautifully. Thanks a lot!

Thanks to help me out from the problem

thanks a lot

yes you can provided that the HDD is not damaged ....

To use a Pendrive You will need a 4GB+ USB flash drive for this procedure. then create your bootable USB Disk for the windows Or a windows 8 DVD disk

Then Follow below:

Shut down the computer and reboot into the BIOS by pressing F2 repeatedly immediately after pressing the Power button. Under the "Advanced" tab, set Fast BIOS Mode to Disabled. Under the "Boot" tab, set Secure Boot to Disabled, then OS Mode Selection to CSM OS. Then select "Boot Device Priority" and move USB HDD to the top. and Save your settings then restart

The computer should restart and boot from your USB drive into the Windows installation. Go through the prompts and choose the custom installation option and when it asks where you want to install Windows, click "Drive options (advanced)" and delete all the partitions on the drive and create your desire

The installation will go through and then restart, remove the USB Drive and reinsert it when the Win Logo appeared (If you don't remove the USB disk, you will end up at the initial installation prompt again)

Once the installation is finished you can go to Samsung site and search your ur lap model missing drivers and download them.

TIPs:

reboot into the BIOS and set Fast BIOS Mode back to Enabled (but keep Secure Boot disabled and the OS Mode as CSM OS) and you're done!

Answer number 2 is correct its help me to solve problem. Thanks a lot

question. how can I create a bootable USB Disk if my computer is crashed and wont move past the Samsung logo?

@sp you need to get another working PC and a windows ISO and this Universal-USB-Installer u can download that by google search

thx.that's right

Hi i have a prob with my samsung its runing windows 10 but when i turn it on it pops up with logo n then restarts to logo again then black screen saying all boot options are tryed press f4 if i press that it repeats the same thing but i can get into boot settings but have no idea what to do can you help please

Thank you very much for your help mate

it did work, thanks so much

I really thank for your great solution :) it worked like a charm.

hi can you help me too please with that problem

I have the same problem.

My Samsung Ativ 9

Wont be able to go to Bios,

I repeatedly press F2 or f4

Nothing works.

It has this Loop Error,

I remove the SSd and it says

"All boot options are tried. Press f4...."

Then it shutdown

I cant go to the BIOS

I have Set Fast Boot

The Reason I remove the SSD

bec it has this AHCI Error.

It all started when i had to went to Bios and Change AHCI Mode to Enable, now it has this error I Cant Stop.

All I need is Set the Bios Back,

But I cant, I have set Fast Boot enabled. I have tried 10,000 times f2 or f4.. holding them, before powering on.

Please Help.

try pressing repeatedly the F2 whiles powering on. do not pres and hold. and i strongly advice you should try that with external usb keyboard if you are still having problem

The "all boot options tried Press F4" problem is terminal and you need to replace your motherboard and possible the power regulator, making it nearly worthless.

If your laptop is fairly good cosmetic shape I will buy it for parts. I pay anywhere from $10 to $30 for them plus shipping.

Send photos of all sides of the laptop and the model number and I will give you a price on it.

Email me at Spangler@gmx.com

@spangler you probably dont know what u are doing or u wanna take advantage of ppl. What do u mean by terminal. U are very funny!!!! Here is a community where ppl help ppl not take advantage of their problems

Hello Guys,

I have same Issue in my Samsung series 5 laptop since yesterday and I tried option first but didn't work.

What should I do? also I have really important files in my laptop which I didn't do backup so I would like to get them back for sure but I can't access inside my laptop.

It stuck on Samsung logo and also give other error

Recovery

You Pc-Device needs to repaired

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File: EFI-MICROSOFT-BOOT-BCD

Error code: 0xc0000185

It comes up with blue screen...

Once I restart and try to get F4 it just stay stuck on Samsung logo. I can only access F2 BIOS setting.

If anyone can give me right advice or help would be so great and I will be really thankful to you guys.

And what if hard drive issue ? Can I get my data back up somehow ? I had windows 8 when I bought it. I have back up in my external drive for that setup.

I watched some online videos but I can't get into additional options or command prompt to fix this issue.

I need help asap.

Thanks,

Kirtan

Email me at Spangler@gmx.com

Hello I have a Samsung computer and it crashed down.

when I opened this, it says " All boot options are tired. Press<F4> key to recover with factory image using Recovery or any other keys for the next boot loop iteration.

after I press <F4> it goes to the Samsung BIOS Configuration

what to do ? I dont want my files to be deleted because all my study files and thesis are in there. Please help me

i have samsung series 5 with the error.. all booting options tried.....wen i go to cmos setup the page where i am suppose to change the booting mode is not active,,what should i do to solve the problem?......

i am also having the same problem all boot options are tried. press f4 key to recover with factory image i tried all the keys f4 i cannot boot into bios, and all this started when i changed booting order in BIOS, please help

guys anybody who can fix this problem.. dont tell to press f2 i have done that for 3 weeks

checked the samsung website they just give me a pdf manual to press f2 again

i know what i did wrong all i need is to get back in BIOS and fix it..

Press and release f2 repeatedly and swiftly whiles (dont press and hold). Pressing the power buttom. It will take u to bios. Better still remove the hdd and try the procedure.

i tried that still not accessing bios

charless will be eternally grateful.