How to transfer contacts from windows phone to iPhone 6S Plus

My windows phone (Lumia 920) becomes slower and slower since the beginning of this year. I was long planned too replace it as new phone and made my decision last week.

I received the iPhone 6S Plus this morning and want to transfer all the contacts(1000+) from my windows phone to the new iPhone.

Manual input works but it takes too much time. Is there any comfortable way to transfer the massive contacts?

It is easy to transfer contacts from windows phone to iPhone.

1.Log in oneDrive.

2.Back up contacst to oneDrive.

3.Extract the backup.

4.Transfer to iPhone.

Read More:

How to Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to iPhone

ChrisJ4303,

just login with Microsoft account, contacts will be auto synchronized

Steps,

Setting --> mail,contact, calendars --> Add account -- > outlook account

thank u, i will give it a try

thank for share!

ChrisJ4303 ,

I have an iPhone 6 and a Samsung phone, it makes me crazy every time when I want to transfer the contacts or pictures from the Samsung to the iPhone. I also usually used the way of microsoft account to synchronize the data before. But since I found a software which is called iSkysoft Phone Transfer, it is easier to sync the data(including music , video ,contacts,etc) between two different phones with i click. Maybe you can have a try, best regards.

Thanks for sharing!

It's easy to transfer contacts from windows phone to iPhone 6S Plus. You can use gmail account or Phone to Phone Transfer.

sdfsfsfsdfsdf

However, since windows phone and iPhone have totally different operating system, it will be difficult to transfer files directly. To complete the transfer without any hassle, I recommend you turn to third party tools for help. Here is my recommendation – Coolmuster Mobile Transfer . Without help of the program, you can not only transfer contacts, but also other files such as music, videos, and photos in one click!

If you restore your lumia in your computer. You could restore the Contacts with 3uTools.

http://www.3u.com/tutorial/articles/131/...

Mobile phone transfer program allows us to transfer contacts from windows phone to iPhone 6S Plus directly. After connecting both of them to computer via usb cables, all contacts will be scanned out by the program. Then we can choose contacts we want to transfer between them.

ChrisJ4303 will be eternally grateful.