This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

How can I fix my phones headphone input?

I tried putting in an Aux cord into my phone and i noticed it wasn't fitting into my headphone input, so i slightly forced it just a little to go in and while it didn't work i took it out, and inserted my headphones and I noticed that my music was playing but i couldn't hear it through my headphones. I thought it was my headphones for awhile till i actually figured it out that it was the headphone input that wasn't working. I wanna know how can i fix this problem? Can I even fix this problem?

I take it you've tried other headphones?

To be honest there's probably not much to be done apart from replacing the 3.5mm jack on the phone.

Or your other option is to pick up some bluetooth headphones and bypass the jack completely.

Yeah the same $@$* happened to me..I think I wrecked mind by putting the amp cord in my car from a surround sound house amp and now my phone calls sound weird to and the Jax won't work on my head phones either.. Crazy

desstiny will be eternally grateful.