iPhone slipped into a sink with water

After my phone slipped into a sink with water, my phone never turned off but the ringer icon kept appearing so I blew it dry it, then placed it in a bowl with rice. My phone was working after sitting in rice for 8 hours, touch screen was not working properly, the ringer icon stopped appearing and now the phone wouldn't shut off. A few hours later my iPhone is now dead after being charged earlier to 100%. It has now come back on after being connected to my charger. What should I do?

take the phone apart follow this guide

iPhone 6 Teardown

and clean it with isopropyl alcohol .Clean all components and and connections as well as the logic board. Rice does nothing unless you cook it for supper . if you were able to dry it out it will still corrode inside unless cleaned completely. Hope this helps

lori will be eternally grateful.