An Android 4.4.2 smartphone released November 1, 2014.

My blu studio screen is stuck on Blu..and won't come on..

My phone is stuck..only thing it is showing is the word BLU..Could it be a possible virus?? And can that be fixed??

how the &&^& did this help..sorry im frustrated

please get the answers and directions to the specific situuations

Hi @Jack Sinister,

Not quite sure what answer / directions you are referring to but the Chosen Solution describes, via the link, the method for performing a hard reset, using the hardware keys, for a Blu Studio 7. This was in response to the question asked by the OP above

You need to hard reset your phone.

Here is a link to show you how. Scroll down to the section "Performing a factory reset from hardware buttons"

http://unlockandreset.com/blu-studio-7-0...

Be aware that when you perform a hard reset you will lose all downloaded apps and user data. Your phone will be restored to factory default condition

Be patient it takes a few minutes

doest not works

it did not work for me

I did the hard factory reset , did everything the video said, and I'm still stuck at the freaking booting screen.. Can anyone help me with this?

This does not seem to work for a multitude of blue phones whether it's a 7 or 5.5 mine did that about a yr ago so now I have had for a yr a blue 5.5 paper weight that I got 5 months use from since then I have stayed away from blue phones and warn people away from them. they brick easy. Yes I'm upset about it had my daughters graduation on it video was an hr long lost for good along with pics I can never take again.

Factory reset command isn't going,why?

how does that top answer rven help lol its about not getting past the loading screen. how are you supposed to go in settlings when you cant get in the phone you stupid &#@#@*

Hi @killyourself

Disparaging comments do not help anybody, correcting or offering better solutions do.

The link offers 2 ways to hard reset the phone.

"Performing a factory reset from hardware buttons" is the one to use if you cannot get past the loading screen.

I did state that it was the one to use and also highlighted it in "italics" in the answer.

Perhaps you didn't you notice where it says "Scroll down to the section "Performing a factory reset from hardware buttons" or if you did, didn't it work for you?

POW......JAYEFF'S Left FOOT ...RIGHT in@killyourself's arse.....

COME FOR HELP....WE GOT YA...COME to OFFER HELP .....BOING.....

CAN'T HELP it's cool WE GOT YA ...CAN'T HELP BEING an @%^$$@$ GTFO

LOOK...twice...DON'T be SKIPPY..........ASK...nice...DON'T br LIPPY.........

EVERYONE HAPPY !!!.......THANKS for the HELP...K later ON PAPPY !!!.

Hi @lucifuge1973,

You're welcome.

Cheers.

the link sends you to i fix it studio 7 i enter studio 5.5 and get the same set of instructions that do not work holding the vol. up down and power gets in the recovery but then i get android with the red triangle so guess i now have a cheap dead paper weight

I have the same problem of being stuck on the Blu Screen but my phone's volume button isn't working for some days now before it started and I can't enter recovery mode without it.

Any suggestions for my case please?

stephanie shaw will be eternally grateful.