Released in 2013, the TDK Life on Record A26 is a compact, waterproof, portable speaker with Bluetooth and speakerphone capabilities.

Why won’t my speaker turn on?

My TDK speaker doesn't seem to turn on. I’m not sure if the battery is faulty or if the charger doesn't want to work. I can’t seem to find a solution to fixing this problem because I have very little experience in taking things apart. Anyone that can help me by giving me advice on fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

The battery might be drained and needs to be charged. Make sure the light turns red to indicate that the speaker is charging when plugged in. If you are still having issues, go to the Troubleshooting Page to find out more. Hope this helps!

I have a similar problem. When I plug it in the light does turn red, but I can't I get the unit to come on. For a while it would work only if I held down on the power button for three seconds, let go, then pushed it down briefly. Now that does not work either. The unit simply will not come on.

Elise Howard will be eternally grateful.