The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c - back light but no image

One day using my phone the picture went really small into the centre of the screen and then would not come back on. Faulty screen I thought and luckily I had a spare phone the same model. I replaced the screen and when I turned on device I got a back-light but no picture. Turned off device and then would not turn back on again. I tried the first original screen again and this time I saw the logo and then back-light but no image. Turn off device and will not come back on again.

I have done loads of testing now and both screens work fine on another devices. After the first switch on the phone will not come back on again until I have removed the screen and battery and connected them back on (screen first, then bat).

Two screen both work but both have different error on device. Original display shows the logo then back-light. The second screen only shows back-light.

I have also tested other battery's but with the same result. From my testing the screen and battery are working fine. There appears to be an issue with the logic board component.

Does anyone know what is causing this odd error?

Force restart

How to Force Restart an iPhone 5

the phone has been rebooted many times this way. After removing the battery I get one attempt at turning the device on and it fails. I need to remove the battery and screen from the logic board before I can reboot the device and try again.

Force restart does nothing.

fewcha will be eternally grateful.