Which part to replace? Camera Lense/Cover or something else?

Hi guys,

I hope you're doing well.

Would you mind having a look at the picture I took of the back of my iPhone 5s as I've recently noticed a cracked in the camera/back of the iPhone, but I'm not entirely sure which part to replace (camera lens, back cover, camera cover)?

Picture

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Seb.

It's the lens. I don't know where to get just the lens. But you can get a body, either from eBay or here

iPhone 5s Blank Rear Case

iPhone 5s Blank Rear Case Image

Product

iPhone 5s Blank Rear Case

$69.95

Thank you very much for your answer, I appreciate.

So, just to confirm, you're saying that it's not the camera, but the lens that comes "on it" and that is "attached" to the rear case of the phone?

Potentially, if I were to find just the lense bit, do you think I'd be able to change just that?

Thanks a lot again.

Styblue will be eternally grateful.