Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

I believe that my iPhone5 camera has been changed for an iPhone4/4S..

hello folks.. recently with the launch of the 6 and 6S iPhone... it has come to my attention, that it is quite possible that in a recent "strange repair" on my iPhone5... that my camera was "engineered" out.. and swapped with either another broken iPhone5 camera.. or even an iPhone4/4S camera...???

My son - did a "shootout" with his iPhone5... his new iPhone6S... and his older iPhone4S... and we were amazed at the results...

Obviously the iPhone6S is superior... but he came to me and commented on the fact that my iPhone5 camera was really bad...!!!!

So we discussed why this could be.. and I recalled that I took my iPhone5 in for a power switch replacement..(which by the way the company involved...had the phone for many days - and still could not replace the switch..)... and when I took it to another fellow - he changed the switch while I waited..!!!!!

So it is our honest opinion... that... my camera, was either damaged by these "rogues in cell phone repair".. shop.. or that it was swapped out... for another faulty iPhone5 camera, or even a lower resolution 4/4S camera...

All these pics were proof, or evidence of this can have been taken place..

Now - I ask..???? does anyone who knows the hardware... well... - know whether it is possible that this swap can happen...???

I await anyone's reply.... please....

......................................................................................

I may be contacted

Regards

Spencer...

South Africa..

It is not possible to put a 4/4S camera in a 5. You mentioned that the pictures were bad. In what ways were they bad? Are they fuzzy? If so, then the camera lens could be dirty/scratched. Are the pictures out of focus? If so, then the camera could be damaged if it doesn't focus properly.

sabspencer will be eternally grateful.