Screen cracks without dropping phone.

Need help! I did a screen repair for a customer about 2 weeks ago and today she says it cracked w/out even dropping it. What can be the cause of this? My guess is frame damage? To much pressure against the screen.

This is always a hard call, had the same situation, this summer on iPhone 6. I aggree I would check that area for signs it was dropped. If your not sure I would tell the customer you will replace the screen at your cost this one time.

I know it sucks but some times it's not worth the fight. In my situation gave the customer two opitions I would refund him $60 from the first repair or I would replace the screen at cost for $70 (screens were cheaper then) and customer paid the $70. Three months late I fixed an iPad for that same customer, but you have to be careful because you don't want to be working for free.

Most customers will say it wasn't dropped but it could have taken a impact of some kind that will cause the screen to crack. You should take a look at the screen to see the area of impact and make a determination.

brianguillen will be eternally grateful.