The March 2015 update of Apple's 13" MacBook Pro Retina Display, model A1502, features fifth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and introduces the Force Touch trackpad.

Display assembly from a late 2013/2014 MacBook fit the early 2015?

Im looking for a display assembly for my early 2015 13 inch MBPR.

Some sellers claim late 2013 and 2014 fit the 2015, and some claim the opposite.

Any help is appreciated!

My magic eight ball gave these replies:

Don't count on it

My reply is no

My sources say no

Outlook not so good

Very doubtful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_8-Ba...

The old screen may fit, but are the cables right?

Ask these guys when they will stock it: MacBook Pro 13" Retina (Early 2015) Display Assembly

MacBook Pro 13" Retina (Early 2015) Display Assembly Image

I was reading conflicting answers on whether or not the 2013/2014 display assembly would work on the Early 2015 MacBook Pro Retina. Despite the fact that that the earlier display has the same connectors, and runs at the same resolution, I got no video from the late 2013/mid 2014 display. Best to bite the bullet and order the early 2015 display assembly right out of the gate. I've wasted more money than necessary now shipping and repacking the 2013/2014 display assembly for a hopeful refund.

They will not always Sync up together.. Will work intermittently. Get the right year and model eben though everyhting plugs in correct you will have issues..

Christoffer Klein will be eternally grateful.