Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

My iPhone 4s fell into the water (broken power switch)

Hello guys! My iPhone 4s fell into the water (2-inches deep)yesterday but was only soaked for a seconds.

I wipe all the water and went to the car dry my phone in the air conditioner.

My iPhone 4s power switch is broken and I can't switched it off immediately after but instead I turned on my airplane mode and turned off my wifi so no calls or messages and notifications will appear. This means that my phone screen is still working after being soaked.

I left my phone in my house for 5 hours and when I went back the phone was dead.

Now, I put my iPhone 4s in a closed container with rice.

What else should I do? should I bring to someone who can open it? or wait for the iPhone for about a week in the container and try opening it again?

Thank you very much!! ^_^

I left my iPhone 4S in a closed container with rice for a week.

I pushed the home button and the low battery sign (with lightning icon) appeared!

my 4 years old iPhone 4S is the best! HAHAHA! ^_^

annikapaula will be eternally grateful.