Repair and support for the 2015 version of the Google-produced laptop line, the Chromebook Pixel. This newer version improves the processing power, battery life and add new features to the 2013 model.

Would there be a tear down for the Google Pixel 2015?

I'm a user of the Google's Pixel 2015. I wonder if ifixit could offer a tear down tutorial for this fantastic product. Thanks!

i think so cause it's cool

yes becuase it very good for me

You mean there would be a tear down soon?

I believe the teardown instructions are pretty much identical to the Chromebook Pixel 2013 with the exception that the interior of the case and motherboard layout will probably be slightly different. I've ordered a Pixel 2015 LS motherboard recently and am hoping to compare it to the interior of my Pixel 2013 with some side by side pictures, but to tide you over I can upload a few of the images from the listing.

Google leaves some really interesting notes to amuse themselves, repairfolk and those who can't resist taking things apart.

You can also see a complete teardown of the 2013 model done by TechRepublic with images here. http://www.techrepublic.com/pictures/cra...

Yongfan Men will be eternally grateful.