Repair and support for the 2015 version of the Google-produced laptop line, the Chromebook Pixel. This newer version improves the processing power, battery life and add new features to the 2013 model.

Would there be a tear down for the Google Pixel 2015?

I'm a user of the Google's Pixel 2015. I wonder if ifixit could offer a tear down tutorial for this fantastic product. Thanks!

i think so cause it's cool

yes becuase it very good for me

You mean there would be a tear down soon?

I ordered a Pixel 2015 LS motherboard took some photos hoping to compare it to the interior of my Pixel 2013 with some side by side pictures, and I upload eda few of the images from the listing.

Google leaves some really interesting notes to amuse themselves, repairfolk and those who can't resist taking things apart.

You can also see a complete teardown of the 2013 model done by TechRepublic with images here. http://www.techrepublic.com/pictures/cra...

I finally got my hands on a complete Pixel LS 2015 (not just the motherboard) and since the touch portion of the screen wasn't working I was going to take it apart to swap screens anyways, so I documented the process. Chromebook Pixel Disassembly

Yongfan Men will be eternally grateful.