Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by LG.

Why is the phone acting up?

Ok so. When I first got the Lg it was doing ok. But now its acting up! My apps wont download. And i know i got enough space. The app will go to install, But will just sit there for hours. Also, My keyboard is acting up too. When i go to type, in the middle of typing my keyboard will just go away. I thiught it was the app i was using, but its doing the same for the lg keyboard, And finally, Google voice keeps popping up. And it goes to cell phone and calls people. I tried everything to prevent this! At first i thiught it was a virus, but i factory resetted my phone and got a lot of apps to prevent the "virus" but its still doig the same thing and the app says "virus not detected" please help.

Thank you your wonderful

Most Helpful Answer

try shutting off some apps sounds like there's to many things trying to run at once

I also can't connect with Wi-Fi

There is a very simple solution to this. Try shutting down/ powering off the phone for at least 4 hours, and turn it back on, taking things very slowly. This should fix the problem, and your phone should be good as new!

Maybe I just need to reset my phone

Madison Halstead will be eternally grateful.