Why is my speaker not working

Please help me. After changing the backcover the speaker stopped working.

I replaced the it with a new one but it didn't work. The exchange of the audio jack flex cable unit didn't help me either.

What did i miss? What can i do to solve this probem? Really everything works fine but the speaker..

Did you check the hardware mute switch status ?

Yes of course.. But i dont think that it's a problem with the mute switch because normally music can be listened to while the mute switch is 'on'...

Then you have to replace audio codec

how can i replace it? It's soldered to the mainboard, isn't it? And where can i order the audio codec/another mainboard? the only link i've found is around 450 USD and thats way too much. Anyway, replacing the mainboard won't work or am i wrong?

Sometimes the grill for the aftermarket backs are not good i suggest just poke the 6 holes with a needle on the bottom right you should get some sound.

unfortunately it didn't help...

Before you do any board repair try replacing the speakers and charging port first again

Chenzin will be eternally grateful.