Model A1419 / EMC 2806 & EMC 2834/ Late 2014 or Early 2015 or late 2015 / 3.3 or 3.5 GHz Core i5 or 4.0 GHz Core i7 Processor / Retina 5K display

iMac 5K VESA mount to standard stand

Hello.

Is it possible to remove the built in VESA mount and install the regular stand?

I purchased the 3M VESA table stand "not the mount" from amazon and I'm not happy with the quality and look.

I would love to have the apple stand.

Sadly the newer 'Thin Series' iMac's foot is not really replaceable to or from a VESA mount without taking the system complete system apart! So far Apple has not offered a foot replacement kit to do either.

If you just bought your system see if they will exchange from the VESA mount version to a regular foot version.

Here's the link for the order only option to get the iMac with a VESA: Buy your iMac with a Built-in VESA Mount Adapter.

Visit an Apple Store to see if they can offer a solution for you.

Thank you for your answer. I have the iMac with VESA mount and would like to replace it with the apple stand. I have search every major online shopping website for a suitable desktop vesa stand, no luck!

Sorry I goofed! Most people are looking for a VESA mountable system.

And here's one more: VESA Desk Mounts

Yousef will be eternally grateful.